WAMM (Wo/Men's Alliance for Medical Marijuana) and its co-founder Valerie Corral have struggled through raids and arrests, persevering in their mission to make cannabis accessible to low-income people who need it most. As a co-author of Prop 215, Val was very influential in setting the stage for the medical market, and currently WAMM is relaunching as WAMM Phytotherapies in order to continue serving their community.
Farmer and the Felon is proud to support and source from pioneers of the medical marijuana movement.
Click here to learn more about our partnership.
- Jars are made from 58% recycled glass
- 100% reclaimed ocean plastic CR lids
- Fully curbside recyclable
- Hangtags are made from 10% recycled paper
- Printed with environmentally friendly ink at an FSC-certified printer
- FDA recycled elastic band